The Almighty God presents the Once-A-Month Church and
His Super Stars!
"A Community of People Bonded by Love"
Vision: To change the heart of the poor and homeless to be one of Super Stars and be an inspiration for them to reach their plans and goals for the future.
* We serve the poor and homeless with Love, Respect & Dignity.
* Our Super Stars learn and grow from being involved in our programs & activities.
* We empower them with inspirational life lessons for strong self-esteem and to reach out to others.
Our community outreach is non-denominational and open to people from every walk of life, race, gender and backgrounds. You are invited to become a part of our worship to God in the 21st Century.
Choose the Once-A-Month Church to be a charity you support, Many of our men and women who attend suffer from sickness, mental illness, substance abuse and chronic homelessness. Our meetings are located in the parks in north central Phoenix and we also support a mission in Eloy, Arizona where we help children who are in poverty at Easter and Christmas (see picture below). "When you give to our programs and activities for our poor and homeless Super Stars, God promises to multiply it back to you."
We build Self-Esteem & Empowerment through:
1. Fellowship, meeting with them in their common areas of the park. They are important enough for us to come to them.
2. Providing nutritious meals during our meetings. You never know when they had their last meal, or in poverty behind a closed door (home)
3. Providing clothing that's clean and in good condition and other personal necessities. This helps them to feel good in the presence of others.
4. Support them during our annual events: Birthday Celebration Month, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. These events extend our love and care for them and their families.
5. Providing inspirational life lessons that lifts them up as Super Stars of the Most High God. Behavioral health tools that equips an inner fortitude for them to accomplish their plans and life goals.
6. Providing the Streets of Gold Leadership Program equipping them to be Good News Leaders for their community of peers.
7. Future goal to provide an overnight retreat, "Spiritual Healing for Emotional Pain."
Rev. Wellington's life purpose is to teach God's Laws & Principles and to help hurting people and those living in poverty. She is the Executive Director/Pastor with a 35-year history in teaching inspirational messages, classes and workshops for everyone to learn how to live in-spirit with God in a physical Universe and to experience peace, love and joy everyday.
"We Care About People"
We are fulfilling His commission to "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation." (Mark 16:5). Jesus spoke concerning one lost sheep, "In the same way our Father in Heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost." (Matthew 18:12-14).
The Once-A-Month Church was honored for its community work on News 12 Hero Central in February 2010 and interviewed by Lin Sue Cooney.
"I have a dream that one day a person will arrive in our City and ask, "Where are all the homeless people?"
The resident will reply,
"We care about people and found a way to help."
WE PROMOTE. . .
Love, Respect and Dignity in all our interactions with the poor, homeless and those living in poverty. Volunteerism and Community Involvement--Giving others opportunities to Care. Equality--Tearing down the walls of class discrimination between those who have and those who have not. We encourage ones self-discovery in knowing God. Each week for everyone to do Jesus works of compassion: Visit hospitals, the sick, fatherless children, widows, people in troubled circumstances, jails and prisons, the handicap and elderly.
Location of our Monthly Meetings:
350 East Oak
and TASC Parking Lot
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The last Sunday of each month, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas when we meet the Sunday before the holiday.
Pastors Carl & Diane Daniels
Ministry of Evangelism
"We are One World One People united together by
the Design of One God."